This picture does not do it justice but, believe me, I have run out of words to describe how scrumpcious this drink is. I also realise that it looks like there's hardly any hot chocolate in here - there isn't but you will not be able to eat any more than this, it is so deliciously rich!
Heavenly White Hot Chocolate serves 2
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 cup Cream
3/4 tsp Cornflour
2 tbsp Sugar
100g White Chocolate
- Combine 3 tbsp of the milk with the cornflour and whisk together until it is smooth.
- Combine the rest of the milk, the cream and sugar in a saucepan and heat.
- When it starts to bubble round the edges add the milk and cornflour mixture and whisk until it's heated through.
- Add the chocolate and whisk again until smooth, hot and thick enough to coat a spoon.
- Pour into desired mug/glass and enjoy!
I also think these would make the perfect dessert. Served in a shot glass, topped with a raspberry, it would finish a meal off nicely. I just might not be satisfied with the one though!