Thursday, February 9, 2012

A quiche with a Spanish twist

I know I've already posted a quiche recipe, but I'm going to rave about them again! Their simplicity and tastiness wins me over every time. Unless you've tried making one, you might find it hard to believe how easy they are to make. But really, they are. And you can just put anything in them you like. This time, I tried adding chorizo which worked wonderfully. Chorizo is one of those ingredients that flavours the whole dish and all you have to do is chop it up and throw it in. I just swapped the lardons from the previous recipe with chorizo and took out the goat's cheese. Someone also pointed out to me that you could even swap the goat's cheese for Manchego, a Spanish cheese, to give it even more of a  Spanish theme. So there you have it, another quiche to try out. So simple but so delicious! 
Forgot to mention...best served with a cous cous salad to make the perfect light dinner. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment