Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy (belated) Easter!




Even though French chocolate is GOOD you can't beat Cadbury's sometimes! So these Cadbury Easter treats sent from England were just that little bit more special this year. Merci Maman!
I've just got back from the most wonderful Easter weekend with my friend, Abbey, in Lyon. I love Lyon and I love Abbey so it's safe to say I had a pretty good weekend. Although it did feel strange not to be spending it at home with the fam. Hope you all had a lovely Easter anyway! My weekend mainly evolved around food, as it usually does when I'm with Abbey, so watch this space for some updates of our food-related escapades... For now, here's some Eastery photos just to let you know that Easter didn't go by unnoticed!

Spring flowers in the Parc de la TĂȘte d’Or
Yes, we did make an Easter chicken, named Penny the Henny, who looked after the precious eggs for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment